Digital Marketing/E-Commerce Specialist
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Digital Marketing/E-Commerce Specialist to serve as a member of the Little Barn Apothecary Marketing team, working in a creative, agency-like space.
Little Barn Apothecary offers people a healthier, more beautiful way of living. The brand has a vision to empower people to be their best self, naturally. At a time when consumers are looking for alternatives to synthetic and chemical health and beauty solutions, it’s no wonder that Little Barn Apothecary has received strong business momentum since launching in 2015. The product has distribution in national prestige retailers, high-end spas and other well-known outlets, such as ULTA, Dillard's, Exhale and Canyon Ranch. The brand has gained strong media support with features in numerous publications such as VOGUE, Marie Claire, Huffington Post and InStyle.
Little Barn Apothecary's Digital Marketing/E-Commerce Specialist will coordinate online marketing, assist in generating direct and in-direct revenue for our brand landscape, and ensure our full digital share of voice is met. Working directly with our founders you will be tasked with challenging, yet attainable KPI’s.
If you are passionate about ecommerce, digital marketing, analytics and statistics, and are constantly driven to learn best and new practices and meet and exceed expectations, please consider this role.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Plan and execute ecommerce and digital marketing tasks, including SEO/SEM, marketing database management, email, and display advertising campaigns
- Develop and manage revenue-driving initiatives to meet website sales goals, including executing marketing plans for product launches, client-engagement campaigns, promotions, etc.
- Measure and report performance of ecommerce and digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Analyze key metrics that unite our website traffic and our sales objectives
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies with executive, marketing and creative teams
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments, conversion and A/B tests
- Continually test new tactics to improve conversion, AOV, and overall site experience.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Strong UX and UI knowledge
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other brand vendor partners
- Coordinate and optimize brands’ presence on all internal and external e-tailer websites
- Create, implement, and manage SEO and PPC campaigns
- Coordinate and manage email schedules for b2c and b2b campaigns
- Manage email marketing program, including list/email optimization and segmentation strategies.
- Collaborate web development roadmap with agency, ensuring timely completion of projects within budget parameters.
- Implement ecommerce/digital campaigns aligned to sales goals and brand awareness
- Regularly monitor Google Analytics & Google AdWords for insights into campaign performance, website performance, and other leading indicators
- Continual keyword research to increase exposure and optimization
- Research and implement SEO recommendations
- Optimize web and email campaigns through A/B testing
- Implement cross-channel and multi-channel marketing strategies for
- Assist in developing and maintaining marketing automation processes, procedures, programs and technical processes and workflows in Zauis
- Build and report on KPIs, including campaign performance, company’s pipeline, and revenue attribution
- Create, optimize, and maintain product pages and ensure all pages are search optimized
- In collaboration with founders, determine and manage allocated ad spending across all ad platforms
- 3+ years of proven working experience in digital marketing and ecommerce
- Demonstrable experience coordinating and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels using A/B and multivariate testing
- Project management skills as it relates to web projects and marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong copywriting skills
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions. You don’t get flustered easily. If you don’t know the answer you dig until you find it
- You have knowledge in (but not limited to) the following areas:
- Demand planning software
- Google Analytics
- Have great attention to detail and organization
- Have excellent written and verbal communication that enables you to work collaboratively across functions
- Must be a self-starter with energy, drive and determination to accomplish goals
- Must have an advanced understanding of the ecommerce and digital marketing industry with prior experience managing a website
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, set priorities, stay focused, and set clear milestones
- Excellent writing skills
- Prior experience with branding and graphics a plus – image optimization and mock-up creation
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in written format with varying levels within & outside of the company (e.g., clients, affiliated organization, and the media)
Please email your cover letter, resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only local candidates will be considered.