Little Barn Apothecary is a leading, natural beauty and skincare brand based in Atlanta, Georgia. We have a small-company feel, but we are growing rapidly and have many exciting projects in the pipeline. Our products can be found in 700+ spas and boutiques across the country and in select international markets.
We are building our beauty gang and are looking for a full-time beauty concierge who knows and loves all things LBA, is passionate about natural skincare products, has a passion for people, and is excited to grow with us!
We believe every customer experience is important. Our beauty concierge will be an extension of our brand and an important part of our business. We encourage our beauty concierges to work together to create an amazing environment for our customers. We are a close knit team and we are looking for a few more confident, energetic leaders who will continue to elevate the in store experience. If you want to get in on this great opportunity, keep reading.
- Listen carefully to our customers
- Recommend the best products for their concerns + skincare needs
- Always maintain a friendly environment within the store
- Understand customers’ needs while providing outstanding service
- Maintain merchandising standards and keep store clean and organized
- Maintain product knowledge to provide excellent service
- Restock product as needed
- Tag and inventory new products
- Event planning and execution
- Community outreach
- A passion for natural beauty products
- Loves sharing that passion with others
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Retail sales experience is highly desired
- Excellent organization skills
- Exceptional people skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with corporate team
- Ability to take direction and follow directives
- Ability to open and close a store
- Ability to suggestively sell
- Must have full availability including weekends and holidays
Stranger Things fan a plus!
- Has a dedicated "beauty drawer" a plus plus!
- Email your résumé and two references to email@example.com.
- In your email, include 1-2 paragraphs telling us why you'd be a great fit for the role. Please include "Beauty Concierge - Atlanta" in your subject line.
- If we believe you could be a great fit, we will schedule an interview.
This position is a part time 1099 independent contractor position.