Little Barn Apothecary is a leading, natural beauty and skincare brand based in Atlanta, Georgia. We have a small-company feel, but we are growing rapidly and have many exciting projects in the pipeline. Our products can be found in 700+ spas and boutiques across the country and in select international markets.
We are building our beauty gang and are looking for a full-time beauty concierge who knows and loves all things LBA, is passionate about natural skincare products, has a passion for people, and is excited to grow with us!
- Listen carefully to our customers
- Recommend the best products for their concerns + skincare needs
- Always maintain a friendly environment within the store
- Understand customers’ needs while providing outstanding service
- Maintain merchandising standards and keep store clean and organized
- Maintain product knowledge to provide excellent service
- Restock product as needed
- Tag and inventory new products
- Event planning and execution
- Community outreach
- A passion for natural beauty products
- Loves sharing that passion with others
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Retail sales experience is highly desired
- Excellent organization skills
- Exceptional people skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with corporate team
- Ability to take direction and follow directives
- Ability to open and close a store
- Ability to suggestively sell
- Must have full availability including weekends and holidays
- Stranger Things fan a plus!
- Has a dedicated "beauty drawer" a plus plus!
- Email your résumé and two references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In your email, include 1-2 paragraphs telling us why you'd be a great fit for the role. Please include "Beauty Concierge - Atlanta" in your subject line.
- If we believe you could be a great fit, we will schedule an interview.
This position is a part time 1099 independent contractor position.