Full-Time - Atlanta, GA
We are seeking an experienced and detail-oriented Graphic Designer to serve as a member of the Little Barn Apothecary creative team, working in a creative, agency-like space. This position reports directly to our Creative Director.
Who you are
- Have a passion for working in a fast paced environment.
- Subscribes to the belief that simple, clean designs can create amazing user experiences.
- Can think outside the box, we’re not looking to simply do what everyone else is doing.
- Have a thirst for building something from the ground up to see it grow and mature.
- Highly Proficient in Adobe’s Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat)
- Being a self-starter as well as working in a team setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously with support from the team
- Ability to work on a tight deadline and take criticism
- Must be able to follow design guidelines and established company media, but will also be responsible for new design concepts and layouts from preliminary sketches to final deliverable
- Ability to interpret and apply creative direction
- Ability to multi-task with prioritization based on urgency levels
- Eager to learn and continuously improve skills
- An online portfolio that displays an elevated sense of layout, form, color and information architecture
- Additional nice to haves: experience with e-commerce and retail centric design and experience with responsive design.
To apply please send resume, portfolio and professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org