INSIDE SALES AND CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
Inside Sales /Customer Service Manager (Atlanta based)
Little Barn Apothecary is an indie all natural skin care company with products based on the best natural botanicals the earth has to offer. We are looking for an enthusiastic Inside Sales Manager to contribute in generating sales for the brand.
The ideal candidate will be upbeat, an excellent communicator and a motivated professional who is inspired by commission.
- Consult, recommend and sell skincare product line to qualified spas, skincare centers, resorts and boutiques
- Manage and maintain accurate records of sales and prospecting activities, including sales and follow-up calls
- Develop business in direct sale of skin care products
- Prospect and develop new business and growing existing accounts in the prestige skincare and beauty market
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Minimum 25 cold calls each week
- Enter and update customer information in our database
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships
- High energy level
- Proven experience as a telesales representative and/or other sales/customer service role
- Experience in B2B sales, beauty industry a plus
- Pleasant / friendly phone manner
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Strong administrative and data/order entry skills
- Able to perform special projects, data mining and new client sourcing on a daily basis
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Office, Contact Management
- Esthetic License and/or Skincare Experience a PLUS!
- Minimum 2 years of experience
Job Type: Part-Time (3 days a week) based in our Atlanta Headquarters.
- High school or equivalent
- Inside Sales: 2 years
- Customer Service: 1 year