WHO WE ARE. WHAT WE DO.
LITTLE BARN APOTHECARY IS A LEADING, INTERNATIONAL NATURAL BEAUTY AND SKINCARE BRAND BASED IN ATLANTA, GA.
WE HAVE A SMALL-COMPANY FEEL, BUT WE’RE GROWING RAPIDLY AND DOING SOME REALLY COOL THINGS. LITTLE BARN APOTHECARY PRODUCTS CAN BE FOUND IN 400+ SPAS AND BOUTIQUES ACROSS THE COUNTRY AND IN SELECT INTERNATIONAL MARKETS.
- Clientele and understand customers’ needs with outstanding service
- Maintain merchandising standards and keep store clean and organized
- Maintain product knowledge to provide excellent service
- Restock product as needed
- Tag and inventory new product
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills.
- Retail sales experience is highly desired.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Exceptional people skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with store manager
- Ability to take direction and follow directives.
- Ability to open and close a store
- Ability to suggestively sale
How to apply:
- EMAIL YOUR RESUME AND REFERENCES TO INFO@LITTLEBARNAPOTHECARY.COM.
- INCLUDE IN YOUR EMAIL 1-2 PARAGRAPHS TELLING US WHY YOU’D BE A GREAT FIT FOR THIS POSITION AND WHICH LOCATION YOUR ARE APPLYING (ATLANTA FLAGSHIP, LOCATED AT WESTSIDE PROVISIONS DISTRICT, 1170 HOWELL MILL RD, ATLANTA GA OR SERENBE- LOCATED INSIDE SERENBE COMMUNITY IN CHATTAHOOCHEE HILLS ABOUT AN HOUR OUTSIDE ATLANTA)
- WE WILL SCHEDULE AN IN PERSON INTERVIEW.
This position is a part time 1099 independent contractor position.