work with us
Independent Sales Representative
Little Barn Skincare is seeking proactive, entrepreneurial professionals for commission based sales roles. In this role you will be responsible for prospecting and growing independent boutique retail and spa/salon business by helping to achieve and exceed company sales goals. The position reports directly to the Founder + CEO.
Little Barn Skincare offers people a healthier, more beautiful way of living. The brand has a vision to empower people to be their best self, naturally. At a time when consumers are looking for alternatives to synthetic and chemical health and beauty solutions, it’s no wonder that Little Barn Skincare has received strong business momentum since launching in 2015. Our products are 100% vegan, cruelty-free and truly all-natural. The brand has gained strong media support with features in numerous publications such as VOGUE, Marie Claire, Huffington Post and InStyle.
- Pursue and generate new accounts by actively and consistently prospecting businesses via strategic emails, cold calls, in-person meetings, networking events and social media.
- Build and maintain successful, meaningful relationships with new retail/spa partners to help strategically grow their sales.
- Provide top notch service and value for your customers with consistent communication regarding brand news, product launches and monthly check-in calls/emails to generate reorders and new business.
- Collaborate with Founder + CEO to develop and execute training curriculum and brand events to provide value and support to our retail/spa partners.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in B2B sales in the beauty and/or spa industry is preferred.
- A dynamic go-getter who is self-motivated and independent - you thrive working on your own in an entrepreneurial environment with minimal supervision.
- Proven experience in business development, new business prospecting and achieving revenue goals
- Strong contacts in the industry - able to close new accounts quickly.
- Strong communication (written and oral), interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Computer skills (general comfort with Microsoft Office, Google drive and CRM programs).
- Passionate about the beauty industry and natural, clean products.
- This is a 1099 Independent Contractor position.
- Commission based compensation
To apply follow these steps:
- Email your resume and references to email@example.com
- Include in your email 1-2 paragraphs telling us why you’d be a great fit for this position.